Reservation, Payment, Cancellation and Refund Policy
After pre-payment (Down Payment) has been paid for the Villa/Apartment it will be reserved for the customer. After payment; if cancellation made within 30 days, prepayment (down payment) won’t be refunded. The customer has a right to cancel the reservation before reservation starts, however, this cancelation must be informed to TİMELETTİNGS written, or else cancelation will not be accepted. There are certain conditions for cancellation, these conditions will be stated below and will include percentages over the total costs of the services to be provided.
If customer paid %25 of the rental cost:
It is not possible to return the deposit sent to rent the Villa/Apartment.
The customer must pay the %100 of the travel cost in case of a cancellation before 15 days till the reservation starting day, this amount will be %75 in 22-16 days, %50 between 29-23 days and %25 until 30 days left for the reservation starts.
If the customer paid the whole amount of rental cost:
- If the customer pays to TimeLettings the whole amount of the rental cost with his/her own will;
%25 prepayment (Down Payment) will not be refunded to the customer if cancellation made until 30 days left to the starting date, %75 of the amount will be refunded to the customer, money transfer fees will be deducted from this amount.
- If the reservation cancellation made before 29 – 23 days left to the entrance time to the Villa/Apart/Apartment %50 of the travel cost will not be refunded.
- If the reservation cancellation made before 22 – 16 days left to the entrance time to the Villa/Apart/Apartment %75 of the travel cost will not be refunded.
- If the reservation cancellation made before 15 days left or less to the entrance time to the Villa/Apart/Apartment, there will not be a refund of the total amount that the customer paid.
- If the customer paid via credit card, TimeLettings will not be responsible for the refund costs this cost will be deducted from the money that will be refunded to the customer.
Reservation Cancellation by TimeLettings
TimeLettings has a right to cancel your reservation in unforeseen situations such as; water/electricity cut, earthquake or problems that occur by the house or the locations that the holiday resort takes place.
TimeLettings will try to offer an equivalent Villa/Apartment or houses according to guest’s wish and victimhood. Guest can choose one of the Villa/Apartment or cancel the reservation and demand full payment. If the customer does not pay the rest of the payment on time, TimeLettings will have a right to cancel the reservation, rent to Villa/Apartment to other people and don’t pay the amount that the customer paid so far. Reservation cancellation can only be made in written or else it will be invalid. Reservation cancellation will be valid after the time TimeLettings receives it written.