Terms and Conditions
All bookings accepted by TimeLettings are subject to these terms and conditions, and are assumed to be accepted by the tenants upon booking.
1. Your Accommodation Booking
- Your accommodation is booked upon receipt of the booking deposit. A booking confirmation email will then be sent to you. If there are any errors, TimeLettings must be made aware immediately otherwise no liability will be held on their part.
- Changes, amendments and cancellations will be dealt with the lead booking person.
- The lead booking person must be 18 years old at the time of booking, and possess the legal capacity and authority to book. Furthermore, any person under the age of 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult whilst staying in the accommodation.
- TimeLettings reserve the right to make alterations to the advertised prices any time before your booking is confirmed. Any errors of which they are aware of will be communicated to you.
- A non-refundable deposit of 25% of the total cost will need to be paid to secure your booking.
- All deposit payments must be made via internet bank transfer or electronic bank transfer.
- Your remaining rental balance will be paid upon arrival to the property, in GBP sterling cash.
3. What is included
- The price advertised includes the property rental, bed linen and towels, welcome pack, utilities, ground and pool maintenance, before and end of stay clean and a mid-stay clean if staying for 2 weeks.
- Personal, travel and cancellation insurance are not included. It is strongly recommended that these are taken out prior to travelling, as TimeLettings will not be held accoutnable for any injuries, cancellations or alterations.
- All of our properties have insurance, however this is insurance for the owner’s purpose only and does not cover guests.
4. Cancellation Policy
- In the rare circumstance that TımeLettings must cancel your booking (due to natural disasters, war and similar situations), they will do their best to arrange alternative accommodation for you. If you do not accept the alternatives, then TımeLettings will refund you your whole deposit.
- TimeLettings will not, however, be responsible for any charges other than those of the property hire, such as travel costs.
- All booking cancellations must be communicated with TimeLettings. Deposits will not be refunded.
5. Our Responsibilities
- Except in the case of normal wear and tear, neither TimeLettings nor the owner will be held responsible for any direct or indirect damages caused to the property as a consequence of use by the tenants. This includes damages, insurance, loss due to fire, theft and misconduct.
- TimeLettings or their representatives cannot be held responsible for any circumstances beyond their control, such as failure of public services.
- TimeLettings will arrange for you to receive the facilities that make up the accommodation that you have agreed on with them. TimeLettings are responsible for ensuring that the accommodation package that you booked is as advertised by them (or as changed and accepted by you) and at a reasonable standard (including cleanliness and maintenance).
- Please note that TimeLettings works hard with the owners, to make sure that the information and photos presented on the website are to the best of their knowledge correct. However, owners occasionally make slight changes to the decoration. All of the details provided are given in good faith, with all reasonable measures taken to ensure accuracy. As such, TimeLettings are not liable for any dissimilarities.
6. Your Responsibilities
- Check-in starts after 16:00 and check-out is before 10:30. TimeLettings will be as flexible as possible to accommodate your needs, according to the property’s availability.
- You are responsible for providing us with the correct arrival time, so that we can plan your check-in and have the property ready for you.
Number of guests
- You should accurately inform TimeLettings of the number of guests in the booking.
- Only those persons indicated in the booking may use and stay in the property.Any extra persons found to be staying in the apartment will result in you being asked to leave with no refund given.
- The number of guests using the property should not exceed the number assigned, except for in the case of infants under the age of two.
- Pets are not allowed.
- You should treat the property as if it is your own, and use the facilities with care. Any breakages and damages to the property must be communicated to Baki Eroglu (TimeLettings) and paid for by the guest (other than those caused by technical errors).
- All air-conditioning units and electrical appliances must be switched off when leaving the property.
- The properties are strictly non-smoking. Please smoke outside and dispose of your cigarette buds properly.
- Loud music, anti-social behaviour, illegal substances, weapons, pollution or damage to the property and grounds are strictly prohibited.
- Noise regulations and respect for other residents between 22:00 and 10:00.
- The lead party member agrees on behalf of their accompanying party as well as themselves, to behave responsibly and correctly.
- On the day of your departure, you should leave the property how you received it: clean and tidy, with all contents stored in the appropriate places, and waste correctly disposed of.
- Any valuables left at the property are left at your own risk. TimeLettings are not responsible for any loss. Proper care must be taken against theft and burglary, by ensuring that all doors and windows are closed and locked properly when leaving the property. No refund can be given should you decide to vacate the property as a consequence of a burglary.
- On booking accommodation with TimeLettings, you are deemed to have automatically accepted their Terms and Conditions, and are expected to comply with them.
- Should you or your party fail to comply with the aforementioned Terms and Conditions, TimeLettings reserves the right to ask you to leave the property, without any compensation.
Right of Access
- TimeLettings and their representatives shall be allowed access to inspect the properties prior to your departure. They also have right to access the properties during your stay to carry out maintenance and cleaning. Gardeners and pool maintenance can enter the grounds during your stay.
- If you have a complaint about your accommodation whilst away, please let TimeLettings know immediately, so that they are able to take reasonable steps to resolve the matter on behalf of the owner.
- Any complaints made after the hire period are not TimeLettings’ liability.
- Subjective opinions will be dealt with as best as TimeLettings can, within limitation. These are not classed as complaints. If you wish to vacate the property over a subjective issue, you must take responsibility for this decision as no refund will be granted.
Law and Jurisdiction
- TimeLettings acts solely as an intermediary booking agent on behalf of the property owners.
- Any disputes which stem from the hire of the property should be settled between yourself and the owner.
- All matters arising from the property rental are governed by the laws of Turkey, Fethiye Civil Court.
We will ensure that:
- The collation of personal information is fair and lawful.
- We take responsibility for all personal information held and used, and that appropriate security measures are in place to protect this information.